[BioC] 64-bit binary of graphviz for R 2.12.0 (x64)

Fraser Sim fjsim at buffalo.edu
Sat Oct 23 17:56:13 CEST 2010

Answering my own post. I found a page
http://www.stats.ox.ac.uk/~ripley/Win64/W64porting.html which has a link to
a 64-bit abridged version of graphviz which has been built for 64-bit
windows.

Here's how I installed the package:
1. Extracted the acrhive
(http://www.stats.ox.ac.uk/pub/Rtools/goodies/Win64No_/) to a folder on my
PC.
2. Changed PATH environment variable to point to new location of graphviz
3. used biocLite("Rgraphviz") to install the 64-bit binary (note: the
package would not install from source)
4. run test and was able to plot graph according to example code in
Rgraphviz help

Fraser