[BioC] Getting annotation into eset

Marc Carlson mcarlson at fhcrc.org
Thu Oct 28 19:03:57 CEST 2010

Hi Timothy,

It sounds like you might just be asking how to set the annotation slot
on the ExpressionSet object?  You have not given us a lot of
information, so it is hard to know.  But if that is the case, then you
might also try:

library(Biobase)
openVignette()

Or just go here:

http://www.bioconductor.org/help/bioc-views/release/bioc/html/Biobase.html

Or look at the manual page for ExpressionSets:

?ExpressionSet

And learn about the annotation() accessor method that is defined for these.

  Marc