[BioC] Quality control on Human Affymetrix Exon microarrays

cstrato cstrato at aon.at
Fri Sep 10 22:37:05 CEST 2010

Dear Branko,

Since I develop xps completely in my spare free time some tings take
longer as expected. I have already implemented initial versions of NUSE
plots and RLE plots, which are already available in xps, and I am still
aiming to implement residual-images and affyplm, but this turns out to
be not as simple as I thought.

Best regards
Christian
C.h.r.i.s.t.i.a.n   S.t.r.a.t.o.w.a