[BioC] reading data from Beadarray into R

Wed Sep 29 21:48:30 CEST 2010

Hi Hajar,

(please hit "reply-all" when replying to posts on this thread, so that
the help provided will stay on the mailing list)

Comments in line:

On Wed, Sep 29, 2010 at 3:34 PM, Hajar Hassani Lahsinoui
<hajar.hassani at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the reply!
> It gives me the right directory:
>
> getwd()
> [1] "/Users/hajarhassani/Documents/Image Data/5513091009"
>
> This is the correct directory where my BeadTypeFile is. Is there another way to read the data?

If that's true, are the permissions on the file messed up then, or
something? Does:

R> file.exists('BeadTypeFile.txt')

return TRUE?

I'm guessing not, in which case something is still wrong with the
directory you are in, and where you think the file is in.

What if you try:

R> targets = read.table("/Users/hajarhassani/Documents/Image
Data/5513091009/BeadTypeFile.txt")

-steve

--
Steve Lianoglou