[BioC] reading data from Beadarray into R

Hajar Hassani Lahsinoui hajar.hassani at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 22:05:08 CEST 2010

On Sep 29, 2010, at 9:48 PM, Steve Lianoglou wrote:

> argets = read.table("/Users/hajarhassani/Documents/Image
> Data/5513091009/BeadTypeFile.txt")
Hi Steve,

You were right:

file.exists('BeadTypeFile.txt')
[1] FALSE

> targets = read.table("/Users/hajarhassani/Documents/Image
+ Data/5513091009/BeadTypeFile.txt")
Error in file(file, "rt") : cannot open the connection
In addition: Warning message:
In file(file, "rt") :
  cannot open file '/Users/hajarhassani/Documents/Image
Data/5513091009/BeadTypeFile.txt': No such file or directory

I tried changing the directory to the DVD they gave me the data on (instead of my HD), but still the same message. The thing is that I can open the txt files if I click on them from my HD (Illumicode,N,Mean GRN,Dev GRN), so they must be retreivable...

Hajar