[BioC] Compatibility of Biorad cfx files to HTqPCR?

Hooiveld, Guido Guido.Hooiveld at wur.nl
Mon Apr 4 21:53:28 CEST 2011

Hi Heidi,
We recently got access to a BioRad CFX96 and CFX384 machine.  I haven't used your HTqPCR package yet (we are still using a combination of  BioRad's CFX software & Excel....) In other words, you can count me in for import functionality for these types of files. If needed, i can provide you with sample files from both the 96 and 384-well system.

Regards,
Guido

Guido Hooiveld, PhD
Nutrition, Metabolism & Genomics Group