[BioC] limma

Seraya Maouche Seraya.Maouche at uk-sh.de
Thu Apr 7 08:49:40 CEST 2011

Dear Prof Gordon,

Many thanks for your time and for very clear explanation which is very
helpful for me and for all scientists involved in microarray analysis .
Several Bioinformaticians and statisticians I had contacted to discuss this
point told me that they would be very interested in your opinion on this
question so I will send them the link to read this very useful discussion.

Thank you for the two papers, I have read the first one and started the
second yesterday.

Best wishes,
Seraya