[BioC] GO enrichment and pathways

Thu Apr 14 17:15:14 CEST 2011

Hi,

On Thu, Apr 14, 2011 at 11:01 AM, Radhouane Aniba <aradwen at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I am looking for a bioconductor packages that take a gene list and output
> the enrichement in term of GO (which processes ? wchich functions ?) and
> eventually kegg pathways with pvalues that describes the enrichement
>
> Any idea ? or help ?

Sure. Go to the bioconductor software page:

http://www.bioconductor.org/packages/release/bioc/

And use your browsers "Find ..." function to search for the
occurrences of "ontology" on that page.

The "GOstats" package won't turn up using those steps, but that's
because it mentions GO instead of gene ontology -- so, if you want to
be thorough, you can do a second pass with "Find ..." for the word
"GO"

-steve

--
Steve Lianoglou