[BioC] GO enrichment and pathways

Marc Carlson mcarlson at fhcrc.org
Thu Apr 14 19:08:06 CEST 2011

Hi Yuan,

You can also click the links of the specific packages and explore their
vignettes (which are listed/linked on the specific pages for each
package).  For example, you could look at the vignettes for the GOstats
package on it's page here:

http://www.bioconductor.org/packages/release/bioc/html/GOstats.html

   Marc