[BioC] DESeq - non-differential expression

Thomas J Hardcastle tjh48 at cam.ac.uk
Fri Apr 15 13:57:51 CEST 2011

Dear Christophe,

With a classical statistical approach, you are correct that there is a
difficulty in attributing p-values to non-differential expression. If we
adopt a Bayesian approach, however, we can calculate the posterior
likelihood of non-differential expression; you may therefore want to
take a look at the 'baySeq' package, which can make such inferences.

Best regards,

Tom Hardcastle

--
Dr. Thomas J. Hardcastle