[BioC] Probe ID to Sequence

Wong, Chao-Jen cwon2 at fhcrc.org
Mon Aug 1 21:19:57 CEST 2011

Hi, Khadeeja,

Accession number and regulatory group can be found in IlluminaHumanMethylation450k.db.  Unfortunately this database package does not have snp10. The easiest way I found is exporting those information (snp10 and UCSC refname) along with the probe intensity data from GenomeStudio. If anyone has better solution, please let me know.

As for for snp probes, you can easily tell from the probe IDs as snp probe ID always start with rsxxxx.

Cheers,
Chao-Jen