[BioC] Analyze Single Color Agilent Microarray Data

Sean Davis sdavis2 at mail.nih.gov
Wed Aug 3 17:40:34 CEST 2011

Thanks, Srikanth, for the details.  I think that the input that you
have gotten already probably sums things up--your best bet is to load
things separately (the two different platforms) and then combine them
in R.  I do not have a script or know of a simple command to do so.
Whether or not the data are going to be comparable across platforms is
another question that may or may not be important, depending on your
experimental design.

As an aside, you are running a fairly old version of R, so you might
consider updating to a newer version.

In the end, I do not have a direct answer for you--sorry.

Sean