[BioC] Where is DEXSeq bioconductor package?

Jinyan Huang jhuang.ceph at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 14:26:42 CEST 2011

When I download and install, I got this error.

R CMD INSTALL  DEXSeq_0.1.12.tar.gz
* installing to library '~/R/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-library/2.12'
ERROR: dependency 'stringr' is not available for package 'DEXSeq'
* removing '~/R/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-library/2.12/DEXSeq'

sessionInfo()
R version 2.12.1 (2010-12-16)
Platform: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu (64-bit)

locale: