[BioC] Where is DEXSeq bioconductor package?

Sean Davis sdavis2 at mail.nih.gov
Thu Aug 4 14:38:02 CEST 2011

Hi.  As Simon and I pointed out, you will need to run R-devel to
access DEXseq.  Also, the install procedure for bioconductor packages
is detailed on the website, but it is basically:

source("http://bioconductor.org/biocLite.R")
biocLite('DEXseq')

If after updating R and following the above instructions you still
have problems, write back to the list.

Sean