[BioC] chippeakanno:::addGeneID for adding gene symbol etc. to annotatedPeak or enrichedGO

Zhu, Lihua (Julie) Julie.Zhu at umassmed.edu
Fri Aug 5 22:43:38 CEST 2011

Deepak,

You could download the most recent version from the repository using svn.
 svn co
https://hedgehog.fhcrc.org/bioconductor/trunk/madman/Rpacks/ChIPpeakAnno/

Alternatively, you could download ChIPpeakAnno_1.9.9.tar.gz at
http://www.bioconductor.org/packages/2.9/bioc/html/ChIPpeakAnno.html (It
will take a couple of days for the version 1.9.9 to appear yet).

For documentation please type the following commands in a R session
Library(ChIPpeakAnno)
browseVignettes("ChIPpeakAnno")
Or refer to
http://www.bioconductor.org/packages/2.9/bioc/vignettes/ChIPpeakAnno/inst/do