[BioC] Rgraphviz and custom nodes

Karl Weber xaero2000 at web.de
Thu Aug 11 10:27:19 CEST 2011

   Hi,
   I am using Rgraphviz to create protein interaction graphs.
   I  am  looking for a way to highlight the outcome of four experiments,
   measuring protein quantities, in my graph.
   This would be 4 different colors for each protein node.
   There  is  an option in Rgraphviz to draw custom nodes as shown in the
   tutorial with pieGlyph.
   I would like to create a custom node function that is square-shaped and is
   composed of 4 equally-sized subsquares with different colors.
   Similar to a heatmap like this one :
   mat <- matrix(c(1,2,3,4),nrow=2)
   heatmap.2(mat,dendrogram="none",trace="none",key=FALSE,labRow=FALSE,labCol=F
   ALSE)
   Thanks for any suggestion or hint.
   Karl

   Schon gehört? WEB.DE hat einen genialen Phishing-Filter in die
   Toolbar eingebaut! [1]http://produkte.web.de/go/toolbar