[BioC] Biocinstall

James W. MacDonald jmacdon at med.umich.edu
Wed Aug 24 15:26:00 CEST 2011

Hi,

I like the new version of biocLite() where it asks if I want to update
outdated package versions. However, if I have say 30 outdated packages,
hitting 'y' 30 times is going to get annoying.

Can it be changed to something like

Available updates for 'affy' 'AnnotationDbi' 'Biostrings' etc
Update all (y/N/c hit 'N' to choose by package)?

And hitting N then sends the end user into the existing process?

Best,

Jim

--
James W. MacDonald, M.S.