[BioC] Rgraphviz error : R- GUI Crashes on using plot()

Dan Tenenbaum dtenenba at fhcrc.org
Tue Aug 30 21:35:50 CEST 2011

Saurabh,

On Tue, Aug 30, 2011 at 1:17 AM, Saurabh Prasad <pd.saurabh at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have made a video of the whole process from a team viewer session
> with my colleague starting from the installation of R to the Error
> part .
>
> This is the link ->  http://youtu.be/0JeEnjZIuak
>
> Please tell me where I am going wrong in the whole process

It is a waste of everyone's time to make them watch a 15-minute video
when you can simply provide a few facts about your configuration.
Besides, it's impossible to see what is happening in the video;
resolution is too low.

Did you read the README for Rgraphviz? Did you install graphviz?
The README is very comprehensive and should tell you what you need to know.

Another option is to lauch a virtual machine that already has
Rgraphviz configured; more info here:
http://bioconductor.org/help/bioconductor-cloud-ami/

Dan