[BioC] unable to install qvalue..

Saurabh Bundela saurabh.bundela at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 13:36:45 CET 2011

Hi,

I am trying to install qvalue, however its giving installation error  ->

Error : package 'tcltk' does not have a name space
ERROR: lazy loading failed for package ‘qvalue’
* removing ‘/home/sbw/R/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu-library/2.12/qvalue’

The downloaded packages are in
	‘/tmp/RtmpKnS1X4/downloaded_packages’
Warning message:
In install.packages(pkgs = pkgs, repos = repos, ...) :
  installation of package 'qvalue' had non-zero exit status
<<<<

I even tried to install qvalue as well as tcltk2 packages from source,
without any success.

I am stuck... please help me in resolving this issue.

Best Regards,

Saurabh