[BioC] readQC in the beadarray package

Susan susan.coort at maastrichtuniversity.nl
Thu Jul 7 16:58:48 CEST 2011

Dear all,

I am using the beadarray package to analyze my Illumina beadarray data. At the
moment I have some problems with using the readBeadSummaryData function. I tried
to find the problem by looking closer at the function. Than I noticed that the
readQC function is not present in the version 2.2.0 of beadarray whereas it
still part of the readBeadSummaryData. So in my obtained ExpressionSetIllumina
object no QC information is present. Has anyone noticed this as well? Is there a
newer version op the package available which I should use? Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Susan