[BioC] Pathway specific gene lists in SPIA

Richard Friedman friedman at cancercenter.columbia.edu
Thu Jul 7 22:00:01 CEST 2011

Dear List.,

	I am a longtime user of Pathway-Express and its commercial version,
Pathway Guide.
I am turning to the command-line implementation in bioconductor to be
able to script sessions.
In addition to Kegg Pathway pictiurres Pathway-Express and Pathway-
Guide enables one to save
an excel spreadsheet of the genes in each pathway and their fold-
change perturbation factor etc.
Is there a way to do this in SPIA?

Thanks and best wishes,
Rich
Richard A. Friedman, PhD
Associate Research Scientist,
Biomedical Informatics Shared Resource
Herbert Irving Comprehensive Cancer Center (HICCC)
Lecturer,
Department of Biomedical Informatics (DBMI)
Educational Coordinator,
Center for Computational Biology and Bioinformatics (C2B2)/
National Center for Multiscale Analysis of Genomic Networks (MAGNet)
Room 824
Irving Cancer Research Center
Columbia University
1130 St. Nicholas Ave
New York, NY 10032
(212)851-4765 (voice)
friedman at cancercenter.columbia.edu
http://cancercenter.columbia.edu/~friedman/

I am a Bayesian. When I see a multiple-choice question on a test and I
don't
know the answer I say "eeney-meaney-miney-moe".

Rose Friedman, Age 14