[BioC] vector size issue in CGHMCR

nac nac at sanger.ac.uk
Wed Mar 16 12:22:03 CET 2011

HI , Iam trying to use cghMCR to find common regions in 32 samples (244K
mouse agilent array)
I have installed  version 1.8.0
I have done this first step sucessfully
require("limma")
arrayFiles  <- list.files(system.file("Data", package = "cghMCR"),
     full.names = TRUE)

then when I try to use read.maimages (limma) to read the data I have this
error message after 3-4 minutes of reading files
Error: cannot allocate vector of size 115.1 Mb

could anybody advice please?
thanks
Nathalie