[BioC] transfering Illumina Beadarray data from Partek into Bioconductor's beadarray in order to run Limma

Wei Shi shi at wehi.EDU.AU
Wed Mar 16 23:03:00 CET 2011

Hi Gustavo:

	It seems your data is not the raw data outputted from BeadStudio. I would suggest you follow the case study in limma user guide using your raw data. The case study used a quantile normalization.

Cheers,
Wei