[BioC] choosing normalization method for RNA-seq analysis

Wolfgang Huber whuber at embl.de
Sat Mar 19 11:21:02 CET 2011

Fernando,

does it matter? I.e., for your data, do you get substantially different
results from the different methods? If so, that might indicate a
weakness of the data quality or of the experimental design that you
would need to investigate in a manner specific to the dataset.

Unsurprisingly, my personal favorite is "RLE".

	Wolfgang

Biase, Fernando scripsit 17/03/11 22:53: