[BioC] Rgraphviz windows version incompatible with current Graphviz

Richard Gill gill1109 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 09:25:44 CEST 2011

Good point about the landing page. So you could have just said to me "RTFM!".

Still, I'm working at a guest's desk in a foreign institute, with a PC which is not my own (I use mostly mac and sometimes linux). I even had to install 7zip to unpack the tar.gz file. Just in order to find a simple text file with a lot of *very* crucial information.

Nowadays lazy people are used to installing first, asking questions later.

(Still it isn't working but I think that's the fault of the local Windows system).

R.

--
Verstuurd vanaf mijn bevrijde aai-pet
Sent from my jailbroken iPad