[BioC] GO enrichement and Ensembl ID

mjonczyk at biol.uw.edu.pl mjonczyk at biol.uw.edu.pl
Thu May 12 19:38:00 CEST 2011

Hi Radhouane,

you can use ontologizer (java application, not in bioconductor).
http://compbio.charite.de/index.php/cmdlineOntologizer.html

You just have to prepare association file (linking EnsemblIDs to GO-terms) as
described at GO site:
http://www.geneontology.org/GO.format.gaf-1_0.shtml

Program performs hypergeometric test, correction on tree hierarchy and multiple
comparisons can be used. Program produces also graphs.

Hope it helps,