[BioC] image matching

Brandon Whitcher b.whitcher at imperial.ac.uk
Fri May 27 08:54:14 CEST 2011

avinash gupta <gupta308 at ...> writes:

> i have two image A and B. I want to match match these image one to
> another.if image is match result is give in percentage  like 85% match, 100%
> match or any other value .if any package support for it.please mail me.
> thank you.

Avinash,

Reading your post I have several questions running through my mind.

- What type of images?
- Are they black-and-white, RGB, greyscale?
- Are there particular features, or regions, that are more important than others?
- What do you mean by a match?

Some additional details would be necessary in order to provide a sufficient
answer, IMHO.

cheers...

Brandon
Mango Solutions