[BioC] Identifying the genome sequence of an affy probe

Kasper Daniel Hansen kasperdanielhansen at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 18:04:30 CEST 2011

The easiest thing is to use the hgu133a2probe package, if all you want
is the sequences.

Be careful about your terminology though.  237488_s_at is a _probeset_
consisting of 11-16 probes (depending which array, I think the array
you are interested in has 11 probes per probeset).  So you will get 11
sequences.

Kasper