[BioC] Error loading library

Dan Tenenbaum dtenenba at fhcrc.org
Fri Oct 28 21:43:25 CEST 2011

Hi Diyanah,

On Fri, Oct 28, 2011 at 12:03 PM, diyanah [guest]
<guest at bioconductor.org> wrote:

> Can you help me to fix this problem? Why did I receive these kind of error?
>

>  -- output of sessionInfo():
>
>> library("EBImage")
> Error in inDL(x, as.logical(local), as.logical(now), ...) :
>  unable to load shared object 'C:/Program Files/R/R-2.13.2/library/EBImage/libs/i386/EBImage.dll':
>  LoadLibrary failure:  The specified module could not be found.
>
> Error: package/namespace load failed for 'EBImage'

Based on your post elsewhere, I think the problem is that you are
trying to install a version of EBImage that is too old.

Try doing the following in R:
source("http://bioconductor.org/biocLite.R")
biocLite("EBImage")

If you have further reports, please read the posting guide before posting:

And please include the output of sessionInfo().

Dan