[BioC] Error loading library

Dan Tenenbaum dtenenba at fhcrc.org
Fri Oct 28 22:08:10 CEST 2011

Hi Nurdiyanah,

On Fri, Oct 28, 2011 at 1:01 PM, Nurdiyanah Jambari <yanadj28 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have already try the following in R:
> source("http://bioconductor.org/biocLite.R")
> biocLite("EBImage")
>
> and it is a success, but still I receive the same error. I also have this
> message (in attachment)
>
> Here is my  sessionInfo()
>
>> sessionInfo()
> R version 2.13.2 (2011-09-30)
> Platform: i386-pc-mingw32/i386 (32-bit)
>
> locale:
> [1] LC_COLLATE=English_United States.1252
> [2] LC_CTYPE=English_United States.1252
> [3] LC_MONETARY=English_United States.1252
> [4] LC_NUMERIC=C
> [5] LC_TIME=English_United States.1252
>
> attached base packages:
> [1] stats     graphics  grDevices utils     datasets  methods
> [7] base

> [1] tools_2.13.2

Please read the EBImage installation manual (windows section):

http://bioconductor.org/packages/2.8/bioc/vignettes/EBImage/inst/doc/EBImage-installation.pdf

Please keep correspondence on the list, so others can benefit from it.
(I have CC'd the Bioconductor list here.)

Also, please note that attachments are filtered out when sending email
to the list,
so do not send attachments; instead, include the error message in textual form.

Dan