[BioC] GEO: Finding up- and down-regulated genes in GDS records

Ovokeraye Achinike-Oduaran ovokeraye at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 15:59:38 CEST 2011

Hi,

I don’t even know if this is remotely possible but I just thought I
should take a chance.  On the GDS record pages in GEO, there is an
analysis tools button. Clicking on this gives the option of finding
genes that are up/down for the condition in the dataset, I believe.
The result however does not indicate which is up or down
regulated...at least I can’t seem to find where it shows that. Is it
possible to somehow retrieve this information on up- and down-
regulated genes in with R?

Thanks.

Avoks