[BioC] [Gviz] Plot Segmentation

Paul Theodor Pyl paul.theodor.pyl at embl.de
Thu Apr 26 10:54:52 CEST 2012

Hello,

I have a question, I used to plot my genomic data with GenomeGraphs
where I used trackOverlay to add a Segmentation track to a BaseTrack to
create something like this:

Can Gviz do something like this also, I did not find any straightforward
method in the available documentation, maybe using the segmentation as
another sample could work (but then it would be plotted with the same
type and would have to have the same coordinates, right?)

Could someone hint me towards an approach to create a plot like that
with Gviz?

Cheers,
Paul