[BioC] gage

Luo Weijun luo_weijun at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 27 03:08:37 CEST 2012

Hi Pietro,
In gage package, function essGene extract essential member genes in a gene set, which are the genes contribute to the overall significance of a gene set. Function essGene is used together with geneData generate heatmap, scatterplot and data table for gene sets. To get the details, type:
?essGene

The package PDF vignette also shows a series of examples. To see a full list of relevant functions and introduction, type in:
library(help=gage)
HTH,
Weijun