[BioC] mergeScans functions in limma - minFactor error

Gordon K Smyth smyth at wehi.EDU.AU
Sat Jan 28 00:37:16 CET 2012

Dear Agnieszka,

My guess is that you need to background correct using backgroundCorrect()
before using mergeScansRG().

If problems persist, I suggest you write directly to the function author.
See help("mergeScansRG") for that info.

Best wishes
Gordon