[BioC] EBImage installation problem on Linux

Wolfgang Huber whuber at embl.de
Wed Jul 11 11:29:43 CEST 2012

Dear Jayangshu

what happens when you type "Magick-config" in the command line? It
appears that it is not installed, or if it is installed, that PATH
and/or other environment variables are not set. If this sounds confusing
to you, then perhaps you would best consult a Linux administrator.
Please do follow the installation instructions in the PDF file that
comes with the EBImage package. They are there for a reason.

Btw, it is not advisable to run R CMD INSTALL as 'root' user. Better to
create a user-id with restricted rights that can install R and R packages.

	Best wishes
	Wolfgang