[BioC] Error in intgroup of arrayQualityMetrics package

Sonal [guest] guest at bioconductor.org
Fri Jun 1 11:16:51 CEST 2012

I am using arraQualityMetrics package installed from Bioconductor site and R version that I am using is 2.15.0

The input for the function was eset and for the intgroup argument character vector "Tissue". There is a column named Tissue in my phenoData of the eset.

But it still gives me an error saying the elements of intgroup do not match the column names of the pData(eset).
I don't know what wrong I am doing.
Can anybody suggest anything.
Thank You.

 -- output of sessionInfo():

Error in prepData(expressionset,intgroup=intgroup):
all elements of 'intgroup' should match column names of pData(expressionset)

--
Sent via the guest posting facility at bioconductor.org.