[BioC] Error in intgroup of arrayQualityMetrics package

Wolfgang Huber whuber at embl.de
Sat Jun 9 10:18:20 CEST 2012

Dear Sonal

thank you for reporting this. Sorry that you have trouble. But we will
need more information about your problem to help you.

What do you get as output from the following lines of R code:

sessionInfo()
intgroup
str(intgroup)
pData(eset)
colnames(pData(eset))

	Best wishes
	Wolfgang

Jun/1/12 11:16 AM, Sonal [guest] scripsit::