[BioC] BSgenome packages for new UCSC rn5 and galGal4 assemblies

Kasper Daniel Hansen kasperdanielhansen at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 02:43:55 CEST 2012

I would prefer sacCer1 to be kept around; we have packaged data that
was mapped to this version.  And it is small.

I would suggest keeping mm8 around as well, but I am not working in
mouse myself.  I don't know what the situation is in mouse, but plenty
of people are still using hg18.  Perhaps it is the same for mouse.

Kasper