[BioC] DEseq version and R version compatibility

Thu Oct 4 16:58:03 CEST 2012

Hi,

On Thu, Oct 4, 2012 at 10:42 AM, José Luis Lavín
<jluis.lavin at unavarra.es> wrote:
> Thank you everybody for your advice and opinions. I just wanted to be able
> to analyze my DE data and since I couldn't change R versions due to issues
> beyond my grasp...
> So, since I've the current R version in windows, I'll try to follow the
> newest manual commands there.
> ¿May any of you tell me which is the last version of  DEseq manual?

It's always:

http://bioconductor.org/packages/release/bioc/html/DESeq.html

*currently* that is the same as:

http://bioconductor.org/packages/2.11/bioc/html/DESeq.html

Because 2.11 is the current release.

The one that goes under active development which will be released with
the *next* (always next) version of R/bioconductor is:

http://bioconductor.org/packages/devel/bioc/html/DESeq.html

HTH,
-steve

--