[BioC] doesn\'t appear to be a valid BAM file

James W. MacDonald jmacdon at uw.edu
Tue Oct 16 19:43:14 CEST 2012

Hi Michael,

On 10/16/2012 1:36 PM, Michael [guest] wrote:
> Hi,
>
> First of all sorry for posting about cufflinks here...

As you already know, this isn't the right list. On the cufflinks website
there is this:

    _Getting Help_

Questions about Cufflinks should be sent to *tophat.cufflinks at gmail.com*
<mailto:tophat.cufflinks at gmail.com>. Please do not email technical
questions to Cufflinks contributors directly.

Which is probably your best bet. Alternatively you could try seqanswers.com

Best,

Jim