[BioC] import miRNA data

maryam [guest] guest at bioconductor.org
Thu Sep 20 21:18:29 CEST 2012

hello
I have work with packages in bio-conductor that accomplish normalization miRNA data and determine the differentially expressed miRNA,which of them is better for this purpose?
another question is that when I get data from GEO database about MiRNA how can I import that data to packages?
 for example I work with" MmPalateMiRNA" and I get data "GPL10179" from GEO database how can I import this data and another data into this package?
please help me
thanks

 -- output of sessionInfo():

R version 2.15.1 (2012-06-22)
Platform: x86_64-pc-mingw32/x64 (64-bit)

locale:
[1] LC_COLLATE=English_United States.1252
[2] LC_CTYPE=English_United States.1252
[3] LC_MONETARY=English_United States.1252
[4] LC_NUMERIC=C
[5] LC_TIME=English_United States.1252

attached base packages:

[1] tools_2.15.1