[BioC] Mentored Projects at Bioconductor

Gordon K Smyth smyth at wehi.EDU.AU
Fri Sep 21 03:49:22 CEST 2012

Hi Paul,

A paragraph explaining what a mentored project is and what participating
involves would be helpful.  Full time work?  Travel to Seattle?  For a
group or an individual?  Those things aren't clear to me from the current
page.

Also the link to the first project (RGalaxy) gives "Page not found".

Best wishes
Gordon