[BioC] attract SynExprs error

Jessica [guest] guest at bioconductor.org
Sat Sep 22 15:25:09 CEST 2012

When running attract, an error is returned that I'm unsure of how to go about trouble shooting it:

#Error in cutree(clust.pway, k = jval) :
# elements of 'k' must be between 1 and 5

If I set removeGenes to NULL:
for ( i in KEGG.ids ) {
	temp <- findSynexprs(trim(i), attractor.states)
}

The code runs smoothly and doesn't error out.

Please help me change my if-else statement to account for this possible error (as I had hoped to construct it).

Cheers and Thanks!

 -- output of sessionInfo():

for ( i in KEGG.ids ) {
	temp <- findSynexprs(trim(i), attractor.states, flatgenes)
		if ( (length(attributes(temp))) == 0 ){)
			temp <- findSynexprs(trim(i), attractor.states)
		}	else {
			temp <- temp
		}
}