[BioC] edgeR: Using ratios (translational efficiencies) as input

Wolfgang Huber whuber at embl.de
Mon Apr 29 09:31:39 CEST 2013

Gowthaman

as far as I understand, your library 2 falls in the class of 'iCLIP' experiments.
Perhaps the methods part of this paper can provide some analysis ideas: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3629564/

I believe that the 'offset' matrix in edgeR or the 'per-gene normalisation factors' of DESeq2 could also be useful in this context.

	Best wishes
	Wolfgang