[BioC] edgeR question (reading tab delimited files)

Gordon K Smyth smyth at wehi.EDU.AU
Mon Dec 16 00:27:43 CET 2013

Hi Audra,

Have you tried following the examples in Sections 4.1 and 4.2 of the edgeR
User's Guide?

However you will probably need to learn more about R itself to be
comfortable, as Sam McInturf has noted in his reply.

Best wishes
Gordon