[BioC] Error in Installing BioBase Development version

Paul Leo p.leo at uq.edu.au
Thu Jan 3 06:06:24 CET 2013

For:

R Under development (unstable) (2013-01-02 r61527) -- "Unsuffered
Consequences"
Copyright (C) 2013 The R Foundation for Statistical Computing
ISBN 3-900051-07-0
Platform: x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu (64-bit)

Encountered error in installing BioBase:

Rinit.c:3:31: error: R_ext/RConverters.h: No such file or directory

Sure enough it was not there.

I copied the missing RConverters.h that I had in my previous development
version to to the new one and this appeared to fix the problem.

Has anyone else encountered this?

Thanks
Paul