[BioC] Pathview published in Bioinformatics

Luo Weijun luo_weijun at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 26 19:06:22 CEST 2013

Hi Nick,
Yes, you can get
gene symbol instead of EC (or original KEGG node labels).  If you want a native KEGG view, set kegg.native
= T, same.layer = F when you call pathview function. Otherwise, simply set set kegg.native
= F for a Graphviz view. As example outputs, you may compare the gene symbols
in Figure 1b and Figure 2 vs Figure 1a in the vignette. HTH.
Weijun