[BioC] timecourse for RNA-seq data

FRANKLIN JOHNSON [guest] guest at bioconductor.org
Thu May 16 04:41:15 CEST 2013

Dear mailing list,

I have only one replicate of an RNA-seq time course experiment. I have transcript count, RPKM nomalized gene count, gene expression values, exon count, and other data available at my disposal. For example, the ratio of unique to total transcript reads for each gene. This is a timecourse array with 3 experimental groups, and can be considered a longitudinal study.

The current timecourse package calls for RMA-normalized log2 data. I'm not a programmer, but, will the source code accept my count data to give a reliable output?

If possible, can you suggest how to proceed?

Regards,
Franklin

 -- output of sessionInfo():

N/A