[BioC] LIMMA on RT-PCR data

MSU_JPS steibelj at msu.edu
Tue Nov 12 13:48:22 CET 2013

Hello Sandhya
This can be dealt with using a linear mixed effects model that can easily accommodate missing values and the pairing structure of control and test genes.

When I was doing my PhD I came up with this model to help a collaborator with analysis of unbalanced qPCR data. Unfortunately no bioC tool available. But you can use our program or write your own in R using lmer or any other mixed model engine (regress, etc).

Paper: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19422910
Tool and other materials: https://www.msu.edu/~steibelj/JP_files/QPCR.html
Cheers
Juan P.