[BioC] Illumina based one color microarray data analysis

KaushalRaj Chaudhary [guest] guest at bioconductor.org
Wed Sep 4 04:23:44 CEST 2013

Hi,
I have a one color illumina microarray dataset with six samples (3 wild type and 3 mutant types ) on the columns and around 48000 genes on the rows of excel.  I want to get the hierarchical clustering of genes but I am getting clustering of samples only. Can I use limma package for the analysis of this data and also get heatmap.  The data is already normalized.  Thank you very much for your help.

Regards,

 -- output of sessionInfo():

data1=as.matrix(read.csv("kamesh.csv", header=T))
data2=log(data1)
dim(data2)
class(data2)
data3=data2[,-1]